Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To my blog! I just noticed a couple of days ago that it's been a year today since I started this. Nobody probably cares but me, actually I really don't care that much . . so new subject.

I took the kids to a WIC appointment today and they were weighed and measured. Ethan weighed 38 lbs. and was 40 inches tall. Joel weighed 34 1/2 lbs. and was 38 inches tall. Chloe weighed 25 lbs. and was 29 inches tall. The lady told me that Chloe as 4 pounds overweight. Give me a break. If she's anything like her mother . . well, enough said.

After that appointment I took the kids home for naps and set Joey up with the Xbox. (just kidding he knows how to turn it on all by himself) Then off to an hour and 1/2 long oil change. That's just ridiculous. After 10 minutes mine was the only car in there. Somebody was getting paid for nothing if you ask me. But I endured because this just puts me one step closer to leaving for KS on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well . . enough rambling. As soon as the cherry pie (thank you Sara Lee) comes out of the oven I'm gonna wake up the kids and go to Andrea's (my SIL) house for supper. Hope everyone has a good night.

4 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

My kids are shrimps compared to yours! Michael went yesterday and is 36 inches and 30 pounds and Wesley is 32 inches and 26 pounds. I guess we both know who my kids took after. NOT MY SIDE!!! I hope you have fun in Kansas!!!! Are you taking all of the kids??

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to your blog! Enjoyed the post.

Kristy said...

wow, I'm going to have to fatten Maddie up a bit to keep up with the Ratcliff boys. :) She is only 35 lbs. I'm sorry but I don't believe that Cloe is four pounds overweight....that's just dumb. She is a perfectly normal looking one year old....not too chubby, not too skinny. :) Hope you have a great time in KS.

Lanee M. said...

Hey Andy,
I lurk a lot but don't leave comments that often.So I wanted to say Happy Birthday to your blog!! Isn't blogging so much fun? I'm glad we have it to keep in touch with friends. I know I really enjoy it!
I didn't see my blog on your list so I didn't know if you knew I had one. Come see me sometime. :)
Have fun in KS! I remember meeting you there for the first time when we were on Choir tour! Everyone kept talking about the girl who could play the piano LOL! Seems like a lifetime ago! Anywho, have fun!