Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some More Pics!

catch up

I think I've figured this out. :o)

I have more pics to download, but for some reason it takes my computer hours so I'm not sure when I'll get more done.

I hope everyone who reads this had a Merry Christmas. We spent the day with a couple of families from our church and had a really fun time. Tonight we have church, and tomorrow we are going to Lansing to Daron and Amber Jones' house for games and junk food. Friday and Saturday I clean house and pack. Sunday is church, and Monday we leave for Cincinnati!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The pictures are wonderful! Chloe is adorable. I can't wait to see her! I wish so badly that we could be there next week. We'll work something out sometime. Love you!! Merry Christmas!

Dixie said...

Hey there, love the pictures.
How long will you be in Cincinnati? I would love to see you while you are here.