Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of School

Ethan counted down the days for weeks til the first day of school. I think it helped me a lot that he was so excited, but I still shed a few tears after I dropped him off the first day. He seems to be doing really well, and actually got student of the week his second week of school for friendliness. :o)
I think this was half smile, half yawn. If you look close you can see that his cheek is still rosy from sleeping. He's the only morning person in the family so this hasn't gone too bad for him as long as he is in bed by 8:30. One night we had company and it was about 10 when he got to bed. The next morning I patted him and said, "Ethan, it's time to get up and get ready for school..." He rolled over and groaned and said, "Why do you keep saying that?!?" :o)

No comments: