Monday, January 12, 2009

My Life the Past 2 Days

This morning I hear *ping* *ping* . . . and it kept happening every little bit. I followed the sound to discover Chloe dropping Peanut Butter Crunch down the heater vent. (We live in an ancient house that has big wholes in the vents.)



Yesterday Ethan and I were talking about colors, and I asked him what color he liked the best. He said, "Ummmm, rainbow!" We have some work to do.



Something I never thought I would need to say to my child. "Ethan, get the straw out of your nose."



We had Jim and Darla Stroup over for supper and Rook on Saturday night. We ordered pizza from a place we just discovered by our house. It ended up that the pizza place made a special pizza with no milk in it for Ethan. He was so excited that he kept saying to us, "Hey guys, HeeHee's (that's what he calls himself) eating pizza!" Over and over.

5 comments:

Tamra said...

Andrea, your posts crack me up. Life around this Ratcliff home is certainly not boring! LOL!

Diane said...

I agree, very funny!

Andrea said...

aww! hooray for Heehee pizza!!

ltemple_44@yahoo.com said...

I am so happy he got to eat pizza. Food allergies can be so tough on a little guy!

The Arender's said...

You have yourself some ornery little kiddos Andy and they say such funny stuff! I am very happy that Ethan got to eat pizza though...Exciting news!