Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I just wanna take a moment to brag on my wonderful husband. First off . . . isn't he cute? :o)



Hubby

I was up a good part of the night with Chloe last night so this morning he let me stay in bed and got up with the kids. At some point in the middle of a terrible dream where I was running around my chiropractor's office frantically looking for my skirt that somehow disappeared (there are a lot more details, but I'll spare you) . . . anyways . . I heard a far off voice that ended up being Joey's asking me if I wanted pancakes. My first thought was, "Are you kidding me? I'm sleeping!" But thankfully I opened my eyes before saying anything. He was standing there with a plate full of pancakes and a big glass of milk. I couldn't believe it! So I ate breakfast in bed. Can't remember the last time I did that. Halfway through he came back up with the milk to make sure I had enough. When I was done he took my plate and let me sleep for another hour. Next thing I know it's 11:00 and he is waking me to tell me he has to get ready for work. That was my kind of morning. Thanks, babuh!

13 comments:

Dixie said...

That was sure sweet. I enjoy reading your blog. You have some really cute kids. It looks like you keep busy.

Dixie Epp

Kristy said...

Way to go Joey!!!

Anonymous said...

I am truly impressed! It has been a while since I've been in the blogging world, so it has been good to catch up on all the pictures, stories, etc. Looking forward to seeing you next month. By the way, that Tuesday should work. ;)

Vicki said...

Andrea,
Love your blog. Enjoy keeping up with you and your kids. So adorable they are....the middle child looks so much like you did when you were little.
love
Vicki Clifton

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

"this lonely dog howls at the moon." joey.... a true sha moment.

NomadatHeart said...

aw, what a sweetie! Joey, I never would have thought it of you. :o) Too bad I'm gone. I wonder who pesters you now. Andy, I miss our talks!! I'll try to stay caught up with you a little better here. I've linked your site to mine. Hope it's ok. . . Love and miss you!! Carol

Martha C said...

Awesome! Seems like Joey is making his way toward the Hall of Fame for Real Men! :-)

Liz said...

Hey, dear Andy! Hope you're doing all right!

Things are fine here - I'm looking forward to the big moment . . .

Feeling a teensy bit jealous of your scheduled births . . . :>) but not too jealous! :>)

I need your address to send a little man announcement when he does arrive.

Love you!
Lizzy

sarahmfry said...

We have a kid who is in a "no sleeping" zone right now. Oh...how I long for one of those roll-over-and-go-back-to-sleep mornings! Tell your hubby he's awesome.

Lanee M. said...

Hi Didn't know if you had my blog address of not. I've been going gobs of blogs today - I'm at my moms with highspeed DSL. At home I have dial-up and it takes forever. Love seeing the pics of your family. Visit me sometime.
Lanee

Kristy said...

Okay, it's been a month now. Update please. ;0)

Andrea said...

yeah, we need an update! :-D

Anonymous said...

I love your blog almost as much as I love you!!
kat