Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ethan's First Communion

To all those who have nagged me. . . I FINALLY have a blog. :o)
Tonight we were having our Thanksgiving communion service. Very serious. Bro. Jones comes over to pass out the bread to us. I was kneeling and Ethan was sitting on the person's lap beside me. All of a sudden I heard her gasp. Ethan had a mouth full of bread. He had helped himself when Bro. Jones came by with the dish. Eeeek! I spent the rest of the time watching him hoping there wasn't milk in the bread. So much for being able to focus on what was going on.
Thankfully another Sunday is behind us with no casualties.
P.S. I will work on putting pictures up later.

9 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

how cool! i'm the first one to post on your blog! yay for me! oh, it's good that ethan didn't die, too. =) i will definitely keep checking here for updates and pics. love you guys!

sankey family said...

Yay - love your blog. I'll be checking back to see those pics!

love ya,
Melodie

Liz said...

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! It's here, it's here! (jumping up and down) Can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Lizzy

Brenda said...

Welcome to the blog world!!

sarahmfry said...

Yay! So glad you have a blog. Can't wait to see pix of your world. (Melodie, I had already typed my comment and then looked over and saw that we'd said almost the same thing. funny)

Unknown said...

Andrea, glad you started a blog! Can't wait to see pictures of the kids!!! I love the one on your MySpace of Ethan in the skunk costume. The look on his face is so funny! I think that could win an award. :-)

Sarah Cook said...

Glad you have a blog... I love to stay posted on friends' lives!
Thanks for your prayers!

Heather said...

I cant wait to see pictures of the kids! I will check back! Heather Loperodfdt

The Arender's said...

Hey girl! I am blogging now too...guess I caught the fever. Can't wait to see pics.
Love
Adrian