Thursday, December 16, 2010

Halloween

Ya, I know I'm a couple of months behind posting these, but I've been sicker than a dog with this pregnancy. My dear Chloe was supposed to be a princess, but after seeing her daddy's mask decided she wanted to be a monster. She was quite a hit in the neighborhood.
This is my VERY sad clown. He was not impressed that I put a girl shirt on him. That's putting it very mildly.

The clown...still not happy. The monster...really needing to do some plucking. The cowboy...rearing to go.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my word I'm cracking up!!! HAHAHAHa

skier1998 said...

Hey - nice seeing your kids at church the other morning. Matt thought your boys were so funny. He said they acted like Joey - just pretty happy go lucky boys. :)

Kristy said...

Poor Joel! He is scarred for life. :)