Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer

It's been a busy summer!! A little over 2 months ago we put our house up for sale, and have had 9 showings. It's been crazy trying to keep the house ready for people to invade. Hope this ends soon. I'm ready for more room for these kids.

I took the kids to Kansas for 2 weeks to see my fam, and had a great time, but was questioning my sanity on the way home. Took at least a week to recoup from that.

We've also had birthdays out the wazoo. I completely forgot my camera for Ethan and Joel's parties so I had to have other people take pics for me. I have yet to receive the pics from Joel's party (ahem, Kristy), but I'll post a couple when I do. Ethan had his party with his cousin, Sophie, at a little garden/water park for kids.



Can't believe he's 4!


We got him a little hand held leap frog game. He was so excited!! He played it for about a week . . . . and then we lost it somewhere in KS. Makes me a little sick to think about it, and he's quite sad.

No comments: