Thursday, November 6, 2008

Woohoo!!!!

I have a computer again! I feel like I've been trying to play a Bach prelude without having my pinky fingers.

A few things have happened since "the coma". My little girl turned one. I'll upload some pics from that later. My father died so Chloe and I flew out to KS for a week, and I got to see lots of fam I hadn't seen in a while. And . . . I've caught eight mice in my house since moving back in. Disgusting, I know. I don't know of any more holes in the house that aren't plugged, so hopefully I've seen the last of these little boogers. If not, I have about 10 traps set throughout the house. I will be victorious. Sorry to go on and on, but I feel very passionate about keeping rodents in their place. Although I will say one more thing. As punishment for trespassing in my house I put the trapped mouse outside and watch it slowly die, and eventually Mr. Cat from next door comes and takes it away. Heh heh.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to see you back on here!! Sorry to hear about the rodent problem - hope you've seen the last of them.

Myranda said...

ANDY! That is disgusting!! Not so disgusting that they are in your house - although that is a very bad problem to have - but what is so gross is that you take them out yourself. You wouldn't catch me anywhere near them! 8-)

VERY happy to have you back!

Vicki Clifton said...

Glad your back. Hard to play Bach without all your fingers! I HATE mice...I pray you get rid of them. You are braver than I am!
Enjoyed seeing you when you were in KS. Take care.

Liz said...

Ha ha that post made me miss you! :>) Don't take that wrong! I just would like to chat with you and laugh about the craziness of life!
Love ya!

Lavy Country said...

Hey, your timing is perfect. I will bring them Sunday. I had some set back for you and missed you when I brought them to church. Glad you said something - they would have probably ended up at the Goodwill.

Lavy Country said...

OK now I'm laughing - when I read that comment after posting it - I wonder if everyone thinks I'm talking about mice :o)~

pd said...

Way to take charge of the vermin! I once read an ad for a mouse trap that claimed to be able change mice into birds... It had some sort of catapult mechanism that would launch them 30 feet. :)